Is there a way to remove the heatsink from the Trident Z NEO (DDR4) to replace the one that is on the G.Skill Flare X5 (DDR5).

First time poster here therefore I hope im posting this on the right part/area.

Well, I recently upgraded from AM4 to AM5, I got one of the bundles from Microcenter so by default I got the Ram that was in the bundle (Flare X5 if I recall correctly).

To be straight to the point,  im curious if there is a way to get the DDR4 heatsink (the Trident Z NEOs with RGB) and tranfer it to the Flare sticks. 

While, yes I could just buy the new lineup of DDR5 NEOs I much prefer the design of the DDR4 variant. So far what i've found are tutorials on dissassembly for the heatsink but they are all of the Original Tridents, Which do not have the RGB (therefore i assume is different because it needs to have space for the LEDs and their connection.) and well I would like to move that over to the DDR5 modules because +2 FPS. 

Thanks in advance. 

Highly unlikely. That RGB would have to be controlled somehow and it would have to be connected in some way to your new memory. I see absolutely no reason for a memory manufacturer to include the appropriate hardware for RGB on ram that isn't going to be RGB.

I'm not speaking from experience, but that RGB lighting is connected to those RAM modules.  It would probably involve some soldering to remove.  Once removed, you aren't going to have those contact points/support on the new modules.