Any program to center start menu/ button on Windows 10 that is not Start11?

Is there any program to center at the very minimum the start menu on Windows 10 that is not from Stardock AND also compatible with Open-shell? Tho it would be nice if it can also center the start button as well. Already tried Start11, Start11/ 10 is standalone start button/ menu app, having it along with Open-shell or Classic shell will just make your taskbar having two start button and two start menu, except the Open-shell/ Classic shell ones is going to stay on the corner, and Start11/ 10 doesn't have classic start menu option nor it will trigger the Open-shell start menu when the start button is clicked, which is why I decided to not use it (I'm aware of WindowBlinds11. The classic themes from them is just not for me and it would still require Start11). TaskbarX and StartIsBack++ doesn't have it, JaxCore/ Valistart require Rainmeter but that's not the problem since I actually want to use it, the problem is that it's basically the same as Start11/ 10, it's standalone start menu/ button and will not trigger the Open-shell/ Classic shell start menu to be centered

image.thumb.png.69fa920a5e504de7d309bcd84f22e15b.png

(attachments is photoshopped, to give you some idea on why I don't want to use Start11 with WindowBlinds. For me this is an ideal classic, semi modern take for Windows 95 menu skin. Ignore the Start11, as I mentioned above it doesn't work with Openshell)