Recommended small form factor case for RTX 3090?

Cody12345

Hi all! Recently upgraded my PC and now I have some spare parts lying around. I was looking to make a SFF build for a dedicated VR PC or something like that with my 10900K and 3090. I've already got an MATX MB picked out but was wondering about cases. Not looking for anything flashy, as it will basically be a backup rig until I can afford a decent VR kit, but as the 3090 is a pretty big card, I'm looking for suggestions for SFF cases that the card would fit in. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This is the GPU, for reference:

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC 24G Graphics Card, 3x WINDFORCE Fans, 24GB 384-Bit GDDR6X, GV-N3090GAMING OC-24GD Video Card (amazon.com)

3 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

SSUPD Meshlicious or Meshroom S

Thanks for the quick reply. Interesting cases, I like that the Meshroom S comes in colors, but as it's not going to get a lot of use ATM and will likely be collecting dust I would like something a little more closed off without so much mesh so the components won't get covered in dust. 

1 minute ago, Cody12345 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Interesting cases, I like that the Meshroom S comes in colors, but as it's not going to get a lot of use ATM and will likely be collecting dust I would like something a little more closed off without so much mesh so the components won't get covered in dust. 

Cooler Master NR200? 

If you want a little more breathing room and don't want/need an ITX board and SFX PSU, the Asus AP201 is great. 

16 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Cooler Master NR200? 

If you want a little more breathing room and don't want/need an ITX board and SFX PSU, the Asus AP201 is great. 

The power supply I have is ATX 850W from Corsair, should have mentioned that earlier. I would like to keep using that, so I'm not really looking for a case for SFX PSU's. That AP201 looks good, but it's still a lot of mesh paneling. I'll keep that one in mind if I can't find another one that I like. I don't really need a super small case, but I would like something smaller than a mid-tower so it takes up as little space as possible. 

I guess SFF might not be the right term. 😅But smallest possible mid-tower or large- to moderately-sized SFF would do.