Practical Applications of Nvidia Broadcast

Of course Nvidia broadcast might be useful for something like live-streaming on Twitch or YouTube. However, I am curious about how people might view the implementation of this software in a “more practical” use case in daily computer tasks.

For example: Let’s say you have a job interview that you are completing on your desktop via teams (or similar software), how might the interviewer feel about you using Nvidia Broadcast to do background blur/removal, auto framing, or eye contact?

What other practical applications could you think of to use this software? Are there any other features that might would prove useful in my example?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/broadcasting/broadcast-app/

My PC Specs: (expand to view)

Main Gaming Machine

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K - OC to 5 GHz All Cores
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT (Front Mounted AIO)
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600

Storage: Intel 665p 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD (x2)
Video Card: Zotac RTX 3070 8 GB GAMING Twin Edge OC

Power Supply: Corsair RM850 850W
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Case Fan 120mm: Noctua F12 PWM 54.97 CFM 120 mm (x1)
Case Fan 140mm: Noctua A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140 mm (x4)
Monitor Main: Asus VG278QR 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz
Monitor Vertical: Asus VA27EHE 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz

In my experience using NVB during interviews/calls/discord/streaming/etc…nobody cared or noticed. It’s practicality is on a “do I need it” basis and being limited to one brand doesn’t make it any better than other options available; for example (in my case) using OBS Virtual Camera with filters and Voicemeeter. I can do nearly the same thing with less resources and equivalent results on almost any machine without an RTX GPU. Maybe not the eye-contact feature, but it’s a little unnatural looking.

That said I recently picked up a Fifine USB condenser mic from my local pawn shop for $25 and now use Camo with my iPhone 12 as the camera source for any "live" events, making NVB obsolete altogether.