How to Change Aspect Ratio on AMD software? And also a few other questions.

O_Bsnacks

So, recently I have been playing Battlefield 2042 and I wanted to get stretched res, back when I had Nvidia there was an easy option to make a custom res and also change the aspect ratio. On Amd making a custom res is easy but I cant understand on how to change the aspect ratio. I also have an issue in this game where my cpu utilization is 80-90% most of the time I heard that this game really tanks the cpu so maybe this is normal, and I also have a bottleneck in my system. Another question I also wanted to know why my game isn't smooth when I don't use vsync? is it because I only have a 144hz monitor so when the frames go further than this range it become choppy? Because one of my problems I have been having with my setup is constant stuttering in any game besides (assassins creed odyssey) and it rarely happens in bf2042 that why I am enjoying it so much, but can this simply just be from my cpu bottlenecking me? even when I change res to 1440p my cpu utilization is still at 80% + in bf2042. Sorry for all the questions but I figured alot of them are simple to answer. 

Pc Specs: 

Ryzen 5 5600x 

Rx 6900 xt Founders

2x8gb ddr4 3600mhz ripjaws ram 

850w 80+ platnium thor psu 

asus b 550f gaming motherboard 

corsair h100i elite aio

Aspect is typically irrelevant as a seperate thought to entertain, as getting the res you want does this for you.

If you set an incorrect resolution for the game, it will get the stretching you desire.