Looking for a decent webcam

Jtalk4456

I'm looking for maybe getting a webcam in the next few months. Got a stand up camera from my online school for tests, but the quality sucks. I am doing work involving online training and sessions and I also want to start recording myself for youtube videos. I don't need anything crazy nice, but just clear enough for meetings and videos with just my face talking. Looking around a $50 budget, but less is better ofc as long as I don't get to blurry. I don't know the market for webcams, so trying to look on amazon is getting me more variety than I know how to sort through.

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Over a year ago I bought a Aukey PC-LM1E. Super simple and cheap 1080p webcam, but for my purposes I've been really happy with it. All I do with it are Teams calls and I used to use it for streaming on Twitch.

Here's a quick test photo I took right now. With better lighting the quality would be a lot better probably. (Didn't want to show my face :p)

image.thumb.jpeg.a69be10380e2205d1e97abc09e030ff1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

Over a year ago I bought a Aukey PC-LM1E. Super simple and cheap 1080p webcam, but for my purposes I've been really happy with it. All I do with it are Teams calls and I used to use it for streaming on Twitch.

Here's a quick test photo I took right now. With better lighting the quality would be a lot better probably. (Didn't want to show my face :p)

image.thumb.jpeg.a69be10380e2205d1e97abc09e030ff1.jpeg

That looks way better than mine, and I can grab it off walmart for 15 bucks, so great price! Thanks for the info!

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.