Please help me with my build

Go to solution Solved by RONOTHAN##,

Everything in there seems fine. Only things I'd probably be swapping are the SSD, motherboard, PSU, and maybe the cooler, but they're more for pricing reasons than part quality reasons, and since I can't really see pricing since I'm not in Russia, I can't really give an alternative decisions to a lot of these. Boards like the ASRock B650E PG Riptide, Live Mixer, and Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite are some good board options if you want to save money and depending on how pricing works out, swapping the SSD for the P3 non-Plus might be a good idea if you want to save money (you won't notice a difference between Gen 3 and Gen 4), the PSU there are a lot of high end 1000W PSUs out there that are usually cheaper than the RM1000x, and it might be a good idea to go for the EKWB BASIC AIO instead, but those are about the only changes I might make depending on how pricing works out. 

Budget (including currency): 3300 US $ or less (Especially less if could be done without perfomance lost and bottleneck stuff)

Country: Russia, so i will not be able to find any part, sorry

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: new AAA games as well as old ones, design work in photoshop

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I already have 1 - 1000GB HDD and 2 - 500gb m2 SSD, but i think i would swap them for one 2 TB ssd. half a year or so, 2k 120+hz 27 inch

Build
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jRgbJM

Everything in there seems fine. Only things I'd probably be swapping are the SSD, motherboard, PSU, and maybe the cooler, but they're more for pricing reasons than part quality reasons, and since I can't really see pricing since I'm not in Russia, I can't really give an alternative decisions to a lot of these. Boards like the ASRock B650E PG Riptide, Live Mixer, and Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite are some good board options if you want to save money and depending on how pricing works out, swapping the SSD for the P3 non-Plus might be a good idea if you want to save money (you won't notice a difference between Gen 3 and Gen 4), the PSU there are a lot of high end 1000W PSUs out there that are usually cheaper than the RM1000x, and it might be a good idea to go for the EKWB BASIC AIO instead, but those are about the only changes I might make depending on how pricing works out. 

I agree with everything Ronothan said, additionally, it may be worth looking into a 13700k or 13600k Intel system if the relative prices in Russia are similar to the US (they both perform slightly better than the 7900 stock, but with PBO enabled, the 7900 pulls just ahead of the 13600k).

Edit- Misread parts list, corrected my reply for mistake.

18 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I can't really see pricing since I'm not in Russia, I can't really give an alternative decisions to a lot of these

Pricing is pretty much all of them would be like 20% more. It's more about how hard they will be to find in here unfortunately. So feel free to suggest please! 

20 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Boards like the ASRock B650E PG Riptide, Live Mixer, and Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite are some good board options if you want to save money and depending on how pricing works out, swapping the SSD for the P3 non-Plus might be a good idea if you want to save money (you won't notice a difference between Gen 3 and Gen 4), the PSU there are a lot of high end 1000W PSUs out there that are usually cheaper than the RM1000x, and it might be a good idea to go for the EKWB BASIC AIO instead

Thanks a lot, i will edit my build later my friend!

12 minutes ago, AndrewZScorpion said:

but with PBO enabled

So, 7900 is better with 7900 XTX? Or there is a reason why i should not turn on PBO?
Thanks

1 hour ago, Bonnouji said:

So, 7900 is better with 7900 XTX? Or there is a reason why i should not turn on PBO?

The 13700k is slightly better and the 13600k is slightly worse compared to the 7900. As far as I know there is no reason not to enable PBO, it basically just makes it perform like a 7900X.