Corsair Icue / MSI parts :(

soloredis420

is there any way to get mystic light to synchronize with icue? or icue to synchronize with mystic light?

I tried turning off the "mystic light will override third party software" and cannot get Icue to detect my devices.

Build.

MSI MPG x570 gaming edge wifi

HyperX RAM 3600mhz

MSI 384 bit RTX 3080TI Gaming trio

Corsair 240mm H100I Elite Capellix 

Using 4 fans with regular RBG connectors daisy chained to motherboard, mystic light controls these, AIO fans are corsair and connected to RBG hub

Is there a program that will allow me to just use RBG with one interface and have them synchronized? This is driving me mad, both customer service put me on hold and transferred me around at least 2 - 3 times without giving me any real information I can work with.

i dont think icue has MSI integration. on their icue page they have a partner list, but i dont see MSI on there

Motherboard RGB -> no
Ram RGB (if any) -> no

graphics card -> use wire/adapter to commander pro/node /*corsair RGB controll device*

Fans ->  use wire/adapter to commander pro/node /*corsair RGB controll device*

I found a way to make it all work together. Get rid of
MSI software and Corsair. Then get Signal RBG. You have to set up the corsair manually but it works great! image.thumb.jpeg.8eec2f53f71a22f2c601ba1c07554adf.jpeg

If you use iCUE for fan control, Signal RGB might mess this up. At least it did in the past when I tried using it.

I use a hacky solution, I have a shortcut that switches iCUE color profiles via SDK, then runs an AutoHotKey script that manually simulates quickly opening MSI center, selecting my color profile, then closing it. I can post my scripts if interested, though I'm using a Stream Deck so you'll have to adapt it as needed.