PC Crashing with Random Colors

AdvocateOfNyx

Parts List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4WjNC6

Been having an issue for a while now but haven't found a good solution.  I have an issue with my PC crashing while near idle.  This happens both when I leave my PC alone for a little while (i.e. get up to go to the bathroom) or when I am playing a game that has low system utilization, but notably does not happen when playing more demanding games.  For example, Wizard101 or Potion Craft will cause regular crashes, while Overwatch 2, COD, and Forza have never caused a crash. 

What happens is both of my monitors freeze and then instantly turn a solid color.  Around 50% of the time it is grey, but the other 50% it seems to just pick a random color.  The fans on my computer begin to spin up as well, although the computer doesn't appear to be getting hot.  The only way to make it stop is to use the power button to turn the PC off and back on again.

I have done many troubleshooting measures to try and solve the issue, so I'll list those here:

Fresh Windows install (on Windows 10 and then moved to Windows 11)

Replaced motherboard, CPU, and RAM

Removed and reinstalled GPU

Cleaned everything with a can of compressed air

Used DDU to remove and reinstall graphics drivers

If anyone has any suggestions at all I would appreciate it a lot.  Thank you!

Image of issue:

IMG_1227.thumb.jpg.ef1e4a703db2b3558ce7c5b19fe7baf8.jpg

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-