Budget (including currency): Under $2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Mostly gaming, I might do some 3d work in the future. I mostly play Monster Hunter, but I don't want to have to upgrade when next-gen games come out, like MH6 (hopefully) next year.

Current build started here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Bubbles1O1/saved/#view=CYrrGX, but I also have some other stuff already, like a cooler, fans, and a hdd.

I'm not really set on the motherboard, but advice on everything would be helpful (like places I'm bottlenecking, or overspending). 

5 minutes ago, Bubbles101 said:

but I also have some other stuff already, like a cooler, fans, and a hdd.

Then show and tell. I love to incorporate existing hardware as a money saving method.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($328.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($89.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock B650 PRO RS ATX AM5 Motherboard  ($194.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory  ($150.00) 
Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($63.00 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($67.99 @ Adorama) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GAMING OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB Video Card  ($819.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake Divider 370 TG Snow ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($109.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM850e 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1939.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-02-22 21:45 EST-0500

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

Then show and tell. I love to incorporate existing hardware as a money saving method.

The fans I have are... fans. My current pc was used, so I didn't purchase anything in it. So I'm not really sure what they are exactly, but they push air, look nice, and aren't loud, so they're good enough for me. I have 3 120mm, and one big 200mm. The cpu cooler is a Golden Field downdraft cooler, and it keeps the temps good in my current pc, which has a similar tdp on the cpu, so it's good enough. The hdd I have also came with the pc, it's an wdc wd10eurx-63uy4y0, and does it's job well enough.

Most of the other stuff I plan on selling or just recycling.

5 minutes ago, Bubbles101 said:

The fans I have are... fans. My current pc was used, so I didn't purchase anything in it. So I'm not really sure what they are exactly, but they push air, look nice, and aren't loud, so they're good enough for me. I have 3 120mm, and one big 200mm. The cpu cooler is a Golden Field downdraft cooler, and it keeps the temps good in my current pc, which has a similar tdp on the cpu, so it's good enough. The hdd I have also came with the pc, it's an wdc wd10eurx-63uy4y0, and does it's job well enough.

Most of the other stuff I plan on selling or just recycling.

Yeah in that case honestly i have no notes for your build besides waiting for the oncoming X3D variant of the 7000 series.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.