Atomic Heart.

Fendrick

First of all performance.

5800X

32GB RAM

RX 6900 XT

1440P 165hz.

Maxed settings, hit's refresh rate with ease.

Greatly optimized game.

Game setting issues.

Vsync won't work and is greyed out.

No FOV slider and the FOV is narrow.

The game.

Think of ripping off almost all games that came prior.

This game is Bioshock mixed with Singularity mixed with Wolfenstein and Prey.

Those games on their own are not bad titles, but this game manages to not really do anything new or really try to be all that original.

What it does succeed in however is bringing back the boring annoying ego filled Duke Nukem sort of protagonist.

To top it off the story is cumbersome and written poorly.

Gameplay wise it is meh, weapons have weight to them, they sound half decent and they feel at least purposeful.

The feature of looting things whilst holding down a key is actually mind blowingly tedious as it don't seem to register when you hold the key down so you may aswell just tap the key...

The animations are not good, very choppy.

There are numerous AI bugs where an enemy will be seen before they are supposed to even be on screen or they clip through things, also attacks with lasers clip through objects killing you behind cover.

Puzzles are there but they are rinse/repeat and unoriginal and uninspired.

Graphically it's very decent, if you have a low end system you will be happy to run this game well and have it look good too.

I ended up uninstalling it from XBOX Gamepass after 5 hours, I give it a 4/10.

5800X 4720mhz fixed OC 6900XT -75mv, 2600mhz 1440P 165hz

Full rig here: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xvJF2m  

8 minutes ago, Fendrick said:

First of all performance.

5800X

32GB RAM

RX 6900 XT

1440P 165hz.

Maxed settings, hit's refresh rate with ease.

Greatly optimized game.

The game.

Think of ripping off almost all games that came prior.

This game is Bioshock mixed with Singularity mixed with Wolfenstein and Prey.

Those games on their own are not bad titles, but this game manages to not really do anything new or really try to be all that original.

What it does succeed in however is bringing back the boring annoying ego filled Duke Nukem sort of protagonist.

To top it off the story is cumbersome and written poorly.

Gameplay wise it is meh, weapons have weight to them, they sound half decent and they feel at least purposeful.

The feature of looting things whilst holding down a key is actually mind blowingly tedious as it don't seem to register when you hold the key down so you may aswell just tap the key...

The animations are not good, very choppy.

There are numerous AI bugs where an enemy will be seen before they are supposed to even be on screen or they clip through things, also attacks with lasers clip through objects killing you behind cover.

Graphically it's decent, if you have a low end system you will be happy to run this game well and have it look good too.

I ended up uninstalling it from XBOX Gamepass after 5 hours, I give it a 4/10.

Usual early release shits then yeah?

Although weapons having weight system probably to make it more realistic.

I think i've read somewhere that despite being Ray Tracing posterchild it doesn't have RT feature yet.

edit : Found it
https://www.pcgamer.com/atomic-heart-has-launched-without-ray-tracing-despite-featuring-in-multiple-nvidia-tech-demos/

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/atomic-heart-pc-ray-tracing-delayed

Thanks for the review man, I think I'll stay off of it for now.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Just bought Gamepass to play the game. Haven't played yet. Sexy robot twins is enough for me 10/10 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

3 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Just bought Gamepass to play the game. Haven't played yet. Sexy robot twins is enough for me 10/10 

Sexy robot booble head nurse !!

Well, hope you'll have an enjoyable time my friend

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

2 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

Sexy robot booble head nurse !!

Well, hope you'll have an enjoyable time my friend

Yeah, hope my 1080 ti is enough to enjoy with ok amount of eye candy, if not. Might have to bite the bullet and get a RX 7900 XT

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Just now, DoctorNick said:

Yeah, hope my 1080 ti is enough to enjoy with ok amount of eye candy, if not. Might have to bite the bullet and get a RX 7900 XT

1080P maxed with over 100 FPS easily.

5800X 4720mhz fixed OC 6900XT -75mv, 2600mhz 1440P 165hz

Full rig here: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/xvJF2m  

1 minute ago, Fendrick said:

1080P maxed with over 100 FPS easily.

1440p 60?

FS in Denmark/EU:

4 minutes ago, Fendrick said:

Most likely.

Looks like it, just checked on YT 🙂 1080 ti 4ever

FS in Denmark/EU:

Can confirm that a 1080ti can in fact run Atomic Heart at max settings @1440p without and issue and with around 60fps average

FS in Denmark/EU:

Does it have a benchmark?  I downloaded it on Gamepass but haven't looked at it yet already playing two other games.

AMD 7950x / Asus Strix B650E / 64GB @ 6000c30 / 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Heatsink 4.0x4 / 7.68TB Samsung PM9A3 / 3.84TB Samsung PM983 / 44TB Synology 1522+ / MSI Gaming Trio 4090 / EVGA G6 1000w /Thermaltake View71 / LG C1 48in OLED

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

10 hours ago, ewitte said:

Does it have a benchmark?  I downloaded it on Gamepass but haven't looked at it yet already playing two other games.

Not as far as I know 🙂 

FS in Denmark/EU: