Planning to upgrade my PC. Suggestions?

Budget (including currency): 500euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: World of Warcraft, CS:GO, general use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Right now i have 6600k+1060, was thinking of just upgrading cpu, mobo and ram at the same time. Dont want to spend too much, playing on 144hz. Was debating what processor i should get. Was thinking about r7 5800x or i5-13400f. Not looking to OC. Sites i can look at are skytech.lt;kilobaitas.lt. Any suggestions on what should i get? Right now  im just looking to keep my system running smoothly, cause sometimes getting hickups in either CS, or if theres alot going on screen on World of warcraft, it falls below 90fps too.

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

get the i5 13400f, its cheaper and a bit better.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

51 minutes ago, PcBeExpensive said:

image.png.61fbd02de48d2cc1caffbb5f619d98e6.png

does this look good ?

CPU : i5-6600K @4.4ghz | GPU : MSI GTX 1060 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A Pro | Cooler: Kraken x41 | PSU: SSm12-520w | Keyboard :Corsair Strafe RGB /w Cherry mx Red | Mice:Steelseries rival 300 | 

1 hour ago, PcBeExpensive said:

Peak delusion. Even neutered 5700X benches better in CSGO at 1080p. If OP cares about upgradability then fine, your choices are valid, but beyond that its just dumb pick when 2 of them are at OP's attainable range. So yeah, 5800X would be the game here, or the aformentioned 5700X as theyre similarly spec'd anyway.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

@Yttrizy @SorryClaire

I mean, with a 1060 it's not gonna matter.  Just upgrading the CPU would do next to nothing.

OP, until you're ready for a new GPU, I would not even consider a CPU upgrade, as when you do upgrade your GPU later, faster, cheaper CPUs will be available.

An i7 6700 might resolve some of these hiccups if you think the issue is thread count.  Check eBay, you might be able to get one for the equivalent of like $60 or $70 USD, or less if you win an auction.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.