Any updates on the backpack zipper problem?

ouchie

I think this is the latest video/update on the zipper?

Are there any new updates on this topic?

honestly ive been wondering the same thing, they havent talked about on wan show in around 3 months, but my zipper pulls on my backpack are bending like they are ready to break, and i havent hung anything on them, just used them as pulls.

1 hour ago, BluishGoblin1 said:

but my zipper pulls on my backpack are bending like they are ready to break

Mine doesn't, fortunately, but I don't use much force and I hold it by the solid part because I'm afraid it'll break.

2 hours ago, BluishGoblin1 said:

honestly ive been wondering the same thing, they havent talked about on wan show in around 3 months, but my zipper pulls on my backpack are bending like they are ready to break, and i havent hung anything on them, just used them as pulls.

wdym, it has been mentioned multiple times in the wan show. also he showed off part of the kit they will be sending for people to replace the zippers.

here ya go 😄 an update from 2 weeks ago

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

15 hours ago, Razercake said:

wdym, it has been mentioned multiple times in the wan show. also he showed off part of the kit they will be sending for people to replace the zippers.

here ya go 😄 an update from 2 weeks ago

Do you expect me to watch every single video and livestream to see if there is an update? Good that there is an update, but I expect an email or an unlisted video and embed it in the product page, not a random timestamp of an almost 2 hour livestream.

But thanks for the update.

52 minutes ago, ouchie said:

Do you expect me to watch every single video and livestream to see if there is an update? Good that there is an update, but I expect an email or an unlisted video and embed it in the product page, not a random timestamp of an almost 2 hour livestream.

I wasn't responding to you? I was just telling the other person that said "they haven't talked about on wan show in around 3 months" was incorrect, cause it has been mentioned multiple times on Wan Show & provided both of you with the most recent update about the zippers. so No i don't expect you watch every single video, but the commen wasn't directed at you 😄 happy to help

• 3 months later...

So a few months in, someone already go their replacement kit? As far as i've heard they wanted to just send it, no action from buyers necessary (if i have to do something please share)

My Zipper finally bent a little, not broken yet but it's not far off now.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, GER_Tsuyochie said:

So a few months in, someone already go their replacement kit? As far as i've heard they wanted to just send it, no action from buyers necessary (if i have to do something please share)

My Zipper finally bent a little, not broken yet but it's not far off now.

Thanks!

Still working out the logistics of acquiring the massive amount of replacement kits necessary.

4 hours ago, LMGcommunity said:

Still working out the logistics of acquiring the massive amount of replacement kits necessary.

Well, that was a really fast reply.... Really appriciate it. Was just wondering if i merely missed some form i should have filled a long time ago 🙂

Keep up the good work!

On 6/19/2023 at 5:58 PM, LMGcommunity said:

I would love to hear these update via mail. They should know who bought it (and should have our email). But atleast there is a update.

50 minutes ago, ouchie said:

I would love to hear these update via mail. They should know who bought it (and should have our email). But atleast there is a update.

You will be informed via email once they're ready.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

On 7/1/2023 at 1:26 AM, ouchie said:

Latest update:  Linus approved the final zipper version and it is going into mass production

Oh glad there is an update to all this. Like you I only saw the original one from your first post. And felt a little left in the dark about the situation.

On 2/19/2023 at 3:24 AM, ouchie said:

...but I expect an email or an unlisted video and embed it in the product page, not a random timestamp of an almost 2 hour livestream.

And I agree with this, I think it would have gone a long way to update the community of the situation in a better way. Email, survey (if people have had theirs broken), unlisted email as mentioned in the product page. Something so I feel as if the issue is being addressed. Because yeah I try to watch the WAN show or some of their other live streams, But I rarely get to do that.

On 6/19/2023 at 8:58 AM, LMGcommunity said:

On 6/23/2023 at 12:22 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

You will be informed via email once they're ready.

Maybe for future reference going forward if something like this happens again on another product, better communication would go a long way. As one of my zipper pulls has broken from said problem. And sure I could have contacted support myself. But didn't feel it necessary since I did see that original WAN show where they talked about the potential of it happening before mine did that.

Again I am glad they are doing something and I love the backpack a lot. I just think communication could have been better, and not done through live streams.

9 minutes ago, odlaw said:

Oh glad there is an update to all this. Like you I only saw the original one from your first post. And felt a little left in the dark about the situation.

And I agree with this, I think it would have gone a long way to update the community of the situation in a better way. Email, survey (if people have had theirs broken), unlisted email as mentioned in the product page. Something so I feel as if the issue is being addressed. Because yeah I try to watch the WAN show or some of their other live streams, But I rarely get to do that.

Maybe for future reference going forward if something like this happens again on another product, better communication would go a long way. As one of my zipper pulls has broken from said problem. And sure I could have contacted support myself. But didn't feel it necessary since I did see that original WAN show where they talked about the potential of it happening before mine did that.

Again I am glad they are doing something and I love the backpack a lot. I just think communication could have been better, and not done through live streams.

Thanks for the feedback.

If there were more to communicate, we would. But we don't see much use in periodically emailing you every month or two just to say some version of "still working on it! 🤪." How useful is that to you in a practical sense?

People who do want up-to-the-minute updates can access them through LTT content, same as it's been for just about any other LTTStore product, but most people would rather only hear from us once we have something concrete to say (I'm talking people that may not engage with our content at all or people who only do so casually). Therefore, we'd much rather only take that step once we're ready to say "they're ready to ship, here's what you need to do (if anything)."

Trust me bro

32 minutes ago, Adam Pilolla said:

Thanks for the feedback.

If there were more to communicate, we would. But we don't see much use in periodically emailing you every month or two just to say some version of "still working on it! 🤪." How useful is that to you in a practical sense?

People who do want up-to-the-minute updates can access them through LTT content, same as it's been for just about any other LTTStore product, but most people would rather only hear from us once we have something concrete to say (I'm talking people that may not engage with our content at all or people who only do so casually). Therefore, we'd much rather only take that step once we're ready to say "they're ready to ship, here's what you need to do (if anything)."

I would imagine it should be as simple as making a Stickied Thread and then the only allowable posts would be from you, a moderator, or from LMGCommunity.

idk what kind of forum tools are available, but that would be the most straightforward and visible way to keep people in the loop.

This sub-forum has zero sticky posts, so it's not like you guys are going to be overwhelming new users.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

1 hour ago, saintlouisbagels said:

I would imagine it should be as simple as making a Stickied Thread and then the only allowable posts would be from you, a moderator, or from LMGCommunity.

idk what kind of forum tools are available, but that would be the most straightforward and visible way to keep people in the loop.

This sub-forum has zero sticky posts, so it's not like you guys are going to be overwhelming new users.

Fair point, but that only covers forum users (and people who decide to google it), which are a minority within our overall customer base. And we still wouldn't necessarily post there unless we had new information to provide (which as you can see is slow just due to the realities of production timelines).

Further to this though, the store page for the backpack now calls out the issue and links to our FAQ article on the topic.

image.png

Trust me bro

On 7/6/2023 at 12:02 AM, Adam Pilolla said:

Fair point, but that only covers forum users (and people who decide to google it), which are a minority within our overall customer base. And we still wouldn't necessarily post there unless we had new information to provide (which as you can see is slow just due to the realities of production timelines).

Further to this though, the store page for the backpack now calls out the issue and links to our FAQ article on the topic.

image.png

This is what I like to see. A dedicated page for the issue with updates. 👏 

• 1 month later...

I contacted support about a week after I received my backpack. I have no idea if they gonna ship it automatically, if i need to contact them again. No one saying anything. And for a backpack at that price one would expect better response. 

57 minutes ago, Ricp said:

I contacted support about a week after I received my backpack. I have no idea if they gonna ship it automatically, if i need to contact them again. No one saying anything. And for a backpack at that price one would expect better response. 

The FAQ answers that question, replacements will be shipped out to all backpack owners & they will contact you. so you don't need to do anything currently.
image.png.9496010722387a9d7d358f7d28fa8069.png