Asus Armory Crate not detecting GPU

cardsfanbj

GTX 1080 Strix, and Armory Crate will not detect my GPU any longer. 

Windows 10 22H2, with everything up to date.

I've had it for 3, maybe 3.5 years now. Prior to this week, I didn't have any issues. 

I've uninstalled the program both through Windows and using Asus's uninstaller tool and reinstalled it, and it still tells me "no devices available."

It's not even finding my Trident Z RGB memory like it used to, but Polychrome does detect those and I have them turned off that way.

Tried both the full and the lite programs, but the full program makes you select your Asus device during setup and had no option for GPUs

Other than Armory Crate, I have Asrock Polychrome Sync for my motherboard and Razer Synapse for my mouse and keyboard, but I've had those installed the whole time and haven't had problems with that before.

• 1 month later...

Still haven't resolved. But that's on me. I've kinda put this on the backburner since posting.

Probably should just contact Asus customer support at some point but I've been busy working on setting up a Plex server

• 1 month later...

Never did resolve the issue. Tried updating Armoury Crate again but still wouldn't recognize GPU.

Problem is no more after upgrading to a reference RX 6900 XT.