I just found a major bug in Microsoft!!!!!!!!!!! again FREE MONEY???????????? fr

OK, no free money, but it is pretty cool. for those 5 people that actually use edge besides me, they would know the tree icon on the right side. it is a game in which you grow a virtual tree and microsoft grows a real one. you have to complete the daily tasks to get water and grow your tree, or do you.

I found that if you name your tree, you basically get infinite water. Please help plant trees and get microsoft bankrupt.

Screenshot_20230213_141307.png

5 minutes ago, HotLoli42069 said:

OK, no free money, but it is pretty cool. for those 5 people that actually use edge besides me, they would know the tree icon on the right side. it is a game in which you grow a virtual tree and microsoft grows a real one. you have to complete the daily tasks to get water and grow your tree, or do you.

I found that if you name your tree, you basically get infinite water. Please help plant trees and get microsoft bankrupt.

I like this, if true, its amazing. Also like the activate windows notification ❤️ Cant test this out as its not available in my country, for others intersted:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/faq-for-e-tree-on-microsoft-edge-and-microsoft-weather-d6fde56e-b61d-4990-bd69-7a503ed64895#:~:text=Go to the Microsoft Edge,items—to earn water points. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT with custom 3D printed AIO mount, X62 | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15

ok, fr this time. you must know about microsoft rewards. and to earn that money, you dont even need to use bing. just install the extention 'automate bing searches' to chrome, edge or whatever and it will do the thing for you. it can even do mobile searches FROM YOUR PC!!!!!

Screenshot_20230213_150315.png

gonna try this lol, whats it called?

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

1 minute ago, Blqckout said:

gonna try this lol, whats it called?

just get  microsoft reward extention and automate bing searches extention and you shall be golden.

21 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Never tought a dude with loli in their name would bring down a megacorp and reforest the earth 😛

thats life for ya

2 hours ago, HotLoli42069 said:

ok, fr this time. you must know about microsoft rewards. and to earn that money, you dont even need to use bing. just install the extention 'automate bing searches' to chrome, edge or whatever and it will do the thing for you. it can even do mobile searches FROM YOUR PC!!!!!

Screenshot_20230213_150315.png

you can replicate this as many times as you want

45 minutes ago, HotLoli42069 said:

you can replicate this as many times as you want

Aaand I can transform this into overwatch premiun currency how nice!

19 hours ago, HotLoli42069 said:

you can rename it as many times as you want, and you get 2.5 mil water every time

• 10 months later...

After review, the aforementioned 

On 2/13/2023 at 3:53 AM, DoctorNick said:
On 2/13/2023 at 3:49 AM, TECHNICAL GAMER said:

After review, this "hack" no longer works. Renaming your tree to "Lolicon Dream" (interesting name) or, in this droid's case, Arbores Datae, does nothing to increase your access to points. Microsoft probably figured this one out in the 11 months since this post went up. And after half of Mozambicans (where they plant these trees) likely queued up for "that new job planting trees for the billionaire guy from America" 😛 If I'm missing something, I'd be curious to know, but for now it looks like garnering a few points a day for visiting and completing tasks are the only ways to earn points for your trees-

On 1/2/2024 at 2:11 AM, LtCommanderData said:

After review, the aforementioned 

They fixed this shit the day after I did this post. They are too smart