Lagging in game when hovering over links in browser on second monitor / Major frame drops when streaming in Discord

Leromarn

Hello all.

When playing games on my main monitor, in this case WoW and Elden Ring, I will drop a lot of frames when using my second monitor for internet browsing, Youtube and Twitch. Oddly enough, when I'm highlighting links on a website to read articles, I can clearly see my mouse stuttering while the game on my main monitor stutters each time I hover over the links. Despite being pretty decent components, I get also get noticeable frame loss while streaming in Discord. I tried swapping monitors as well and matched their refresh rates. Using my second monitor as a main seems to be less noticeable, but the frame drops are still there.

This is a relatively new build, so I don't think it's an issue of not having enough power for performance. Drivers are up to date for my hardware, and I disabled hardware acceleration in both Discord and Chrome. I also tried using Edge to see if it was browser related to no avail.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Could it have something to do with the on-board WIFI of the motherboard? 

Thank you very much!

Windows 11

Main monitor connected via Display Port and secondary connected via HDMI

GPU: 6650 XT

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600

RAM: 32GB, 3200 Mhz

MB: MSI B550 Pro VDH-Wifi