BYOC - First come first serve question

Solinus

If it's first come first serve, how do we make sure we have a table when we want to go and come back if we don't want to leave our equipment at the table? I plan on bringing my laptop or steam deck neither of which I will leave at the table. Does that mean I just have to roam around and find a random table every time I want to game? Seems a bit less than ideal given that those with full desktop setups are able to leave them there and come and go as they please. Thoughts?

Thanks for that. Doesn't quite answer my question, though. 馃檪

we were wondering because we're from saskatchewan what would happen with our laptops because we want to explore the expo side. when we contacted them they basically told us we are on our own. but that post said that they would be labeling equipment. we're probably just gonna haul our stuff around with backpacks.

im pretty sure once you claim your table on the first day very few people will be showing up to set up after that. we're hoping that if we chill at the lan party for the first day then on day two our spots will still be there if we come back in after the expo side.

the other thing is make as many friends as posible and sit with some people you can trust. me and my buddy that's coming are taking shifts going to eat and using the restrooms lol

Not a bad idea, although I'm traveling alone so I'll have to see if I can make some friends lol. Either way, it'll probably be fine. I just am trying to avoid the extra hassle. I, too, will probably just carry my laptop around in my bag most of the day.聽