What movie is this? Part 2 (It's about a coffee shop)

Sena

So there is this guy that owns a coffee shop and a women comes in saying she knows him but he is clueless, she then order a shot in the dark and asked him to drink it with him. She asked him out but he denied and she was hit by a car the next day? He started to have dreams about her and soon enough start to interact with her in his dreams. He continues to do this for I don't know how long but he ends up seeing a girl that looks like her in the end of the movie. I'll provide more details if needed to the best of my abilities. I just had a good cup and this movie came to mind when I did :) 

I saw this movie, It was a good movie. But same here. I dont know the name, I want to rewatch it :D

I saw this movie, It was a good movie. But same here. I dont know the name, I want to rewatch it :D

Right??? Every time I go to my coffee shop I think of this movie.

Meet Joe Black? There's a scene involving a café, but it's the guy who gets hit by cars.

meet_joe_black_1998_coffee_shop_stranger

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Meet Joe Black? There's a scene involving a café, but it's the guy who gets hit by cars.

meet_joe_black_1998_coffee_shop_stranger

No, it was more modern. 

No, it was more modern. 

Then I have no idea.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

I thought it was that one too, now I'm intrigued.

I thought it was that one too, now I'm intrigued.

I'm going to find out what this movie is one way or another. I just asked in three more forums, hopefully I'll find something. If you're interested I'll let you know what I find :)

I'm going to find out what this movie is one way or another. I just asked in three more forums, hopefully I'll find something. If you're interested I'll let you know what I find :)

Yeah let me know, sounds interesting, I feel weird for not knowing what movie is, I'm a movies lover.

Yeah let me know, sounds interesting, I feel weird for not knowing what movie is, I'm a movies lover.

I'VE FOUND IT!!!! Awaken (2012) 

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awaken_(film)

Let me know what you think! I'm just going to um try to find a copy of this on the internet that does not require me spending any money to view.

I'VE FOUND IT!!!! Awaken (2012) 

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awaken_(film)

Let me know what you think! I'm just going to um try to find a copy of this on the internet that does not require me spending any money to view.

I'd have never guessed that one! I've read the synopsis and it is very interesting, I'm gonna check it out! Thanks for sharing! :D