Pump between two rads

garethsnaim

Hi, I have a slightly unusual set up which in terms of routing would work easiest if the pump sits between two radiators. so pulling in from one and out to the other (to continue onto the rest of the loop)

Is this ok to do, not advised etc, does it make a difference?

27 minutes ago, garethsnaim said:

Hi, I have a slightly unusual set up which in terms of routing would work easiest if the pump sits between two radiators. so pulling in from one and out to the other (to continue onto the rest of the loop)

Is this ok to do, not advised etc, does it make a difference?

Do you cool only the CPU or CPU+GPU ?

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Pump needs to circulate the liquid. Needs to be able to push it trough both rads anyways. Order doesn't really matter, as long as the pump will ALWAYS have liquid in it. That's the only thing you should be concerned with.

(and the pump should be stronk enough to push the liquid! If it's too weak, loop order doesn't matter)

i do this in my setup, not even matching pumps, no problems yet 

Ok thanks everyone. Its just the one pump cannot remember name a barrow something or other. I am cooling CPU/GPU the rads are odds, one is 3x120mm and on is 2x140 but very thick. Its been in use for a year just fine, I just want to reconfigure slightly which puts the pump inbetween the rads, I guess it will be alright,