Looking to replace my Logitech G305 mouse. Any recommendations?

DefinitelyRus

Some context: My G305 recently started having some issues with the connection between the receiver and the mouse. I tried basically everything to fix it but only with very limited success. I have contacted Logitech support and I'm in the process of getting a refund. However, I really do like this mouse. It's great for precision FPS games (namely CSGO and TF2) and lasts a looong time, even with a AAA battery using an AA adapter. So I'm faced with an opportunity to get a new mouse.

Should I just buy another G305 or should I get a new mouse altogether? If so, which one?

- Has 2 side buttons

- DPI switch (optional but handy when needed)

- High-precision sensor like Logitech's HERO sensors.

- Has both wired and wireless modes if possible.

- Else, non-braided wired is preferred.

- If wireless, preferably uses replaceable batteries.

- Under $40

Normally, I would have gone to look for this myself but it's so hard to trust the search results now, even more so in my region where customer support is non-existent. Perhaps anyone here know a brand or product I can rely on?

"USB 3.2 Gen 2x2"

Everything except your budget and needing replaceable batteries screams "G Pro Wireless" to me.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I would either just get another g305 or a razer orochi v2 ( on sale). The orochi is a similar shape but smaller, has AAA or AA batteries, very good sensor and has good build quality.