3060 ti eagle oc Temperature

Hello community!

For the last 6 months i am in possesion of this card(3060 ti eagle oc) and tbh it has been a fantastic experience in terms of performance. I got the card for the low price of 270 as it was a display model(never plugged in)
To get to the point i have quite the experience with pc building but for the last years i was away from the gpu market and their issues because of work. My gpu is running quite hot(the max i have seen is 84-85) in some heavy games like The hunter cotw, rdr2 etc..

My idle temps are quite ok at 35-41 but the max temps as i said are close to 85.Also i saw that the fan curve is pretty pretty bad as it is just goes to 95% instantly from no rpm at 47 degrees.
I should mention here that the only setting i have on the card on afterburner is the temp limit and power limit to 90 and 110% accordingly

Is this normal or should i be worried?

Here are my specs in case they are needed:
OS : Windows 11, 64 bit CPU : Ryzen 7 5800x3D RAM : 32GB (at 3200mhz) 4x8 Graphics Card : Gigabyte RTX 3060ti Eagle OC Case: Corsair Carbide 400c full with fans Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53 Storage:2x M.2 , 3x SATA 3 SSD and 2x 7200RPM HDD

Thanks for your time!

5 minutes ago, Stratogos said:

My gpu is running quite hot(the max i have seen is 84-85

That is pretty normal, your case doesn't have the greatest airflow.

7 minutes ago, Stratogos said:

Also i saw that the fan curve is pretty pretty bad as it is just goes to 95% instantly from no rpm at 47 degrees.

You can tune that with MSI Afterburner

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

Temps are normal since you raised the temp limit to 90c and raised the power limit. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 hours ago, Bismut said:

That is pretty normal, your case doesn't have the greatest airflow.

You can tune that with MSI Afterburner

Just ordered a be quiet pure base 500 fx i will make the transfer to the new case tommorow....i hope there is enough space for the drives tho