World War Z crashing

Donut417

The game opens. I can invite/ be invited to a lobby. I can select my character and class. But as soon at we load in to the map the game freezes and crashes. Im running this game on a 1440p ultrawide on medium as I noticed the game does run a little rough. I have successfully played this game once, but that was before the latest update. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 33.84 CFM CPU Cooler  ($47.65 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard  ($158.11 @ MemoryC) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  ($68.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Intel 660p 1.02 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($75.69 @ MemoryC) 
Video Card: XFX RX-57XL8MFGR Radeon RX 5700 8 GB Video Card 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV SHIFT Mini ITX Tower Case 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS SGX 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  ($224.08 @ Amazon) 
Total: $574.52
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-01-29 15:10 EST-0500

I have upgraded my GPU drivers a few weeks ago. I also checked the integrity of the games files thru steam, all looked good. Any ideas? 

Edit: Saw that my 1 TB HDD and my 1 TB SSHD were not listed, thats where my games are installed. I always install games on a different drive from Windows. The HDD is pretty old, I had it at least since 2013, but possibly earlier. The SSHD is from a laptop from 2014 I believe. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Any one? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.