Problem with my "new" Fuji Instax Wide 210. Could anyone help?

I made the mistake of asking about this on reddit before I came here, but these forums get better results anyway

Pictures of the problem attached, as well as explained in another (linked) post but, without further adieu:

I bought a Fujifilm Instax Wide 210 camera from an ebay seller who said it worked, it got here, and wouldn't turn on due to corrosion in the battery compartment, we got it to turn on and took the attached pictures. The film used came with the camera (more than half used already(?)), I have more that I bought myself, but haven't opened it because I don't want to open good film for testing in a bad, unfixable camera. The green one is one that I accidentally exposed to the light when I took the cartridge out of the camera without thinking, but the other two were fine. I don't know if it means anything (any clues are good clues!), but the order they were taken was accidental exposure, kitchen, and dark outside photo

There are two big problems that I've noticed and need fixing. One is that these two white dots keep showing up, in almost the same place every time even in the dark. And two is that there is a massive white splotch on the right side of two of the pictures, and it isn't closely pictured but in the kitchen photo there's a white outline around the left edge, but not in the dark one which, I remind was taken after that one

So my question is: Is this a problem with the camera (likely) or the film (less likely imo)? Can this be fixed, if so how easily? Should I return it and try the ebay lottery again? even if none of those questions can be answered, an explanation would be appreciated. I just wanna shoot wide film D:

also please excuse my poor photos, I'm not a professional, don't have a scanner, and phone auto focus sucks up close.

1_20230125_184523.jpg

20230125_184730.jpg

20230125_184625.jpg

20230125_184741.jpg

20230125_184758.jpg

20230125_185422.jpg

2_20230125_184618.jpg

Run, don't walk to your computer and report the seller and demand your money back as it was obviously defective when he sold i and defrauded you. Also any time you see him selling anything else, write a feedback simply stating that he sold you a defective product without going into too much detail where he can report you.

1 hour ago, Thomas4 said:

Run, don't walk to your computer and report the seller and demand your money back as it was obviously defective when he sold i and defrauded you. Also any time you see him selling anything else, write a feedback simply stating that he sold you a defective product without going into too much detail where he can report you.

Lmao I'll do that

anyways, I got it fixed (Link if you're interested)