My keyboard didn’t come with any cable, but it’s usb c. Can I use any usb-c to connect it to my pc?

I used 1 but it doesn’t work, it’s a charging one. If you guys know what type of usb-c I need to buy please let me know

What keyboard is it? Did you buy it new, if so you shoud probably contact the seller as it should have a cable.

Some charging cables don't have the data pins connected. Most general purpose USB C cables should work.

Just now, Oshino Shinobu said:

What keyboard is it? Did you buy it new, if so you shoud probably contact the seller as it should have a cable.

Some charging cables don't have the data pins connected. Most general purpose USB C cables should work.

A gamakay mk61, new but doesn’t come with any cables.

8 minutes ago, ISuckFr2043 said:

A gamakay mk61, new but doesn’t come with any cables.

It should come with one:

(Timestamped for when he gets the cable out of the box)

41 minutes ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

Almost every USB-C cable should work, but there are some that are charging only, that don`t have the required data lines.

This 👍Cables with only power are usually very skinny.

50 minutes ago, ISuckFr2043 said:

I used 1 but it doesn’t work, it’s a charging one. If you guys know what type of usb-c I need to buy please let me know

Unless its like a 1 cent cable yes you can

I have an ASUS G14 2021 with Manjaro KDE and I am a professional Linux NoOB and also pretty bad at General Computing.

ALSO I DON'T EDIT MY POSTS* NOWADAYS SO NO NEED TO REFRESH BEFORE REPLYING *unless I edit my post

• 1 year later...

Wondering the same thing.. I ordered a new customizable keyboard and I don't want to un-cablemanage everything to pull one wire out just to replace it with the same type of cable... I'm getting the Keychron V2 QMK... if it every ships... it's usb-c just like my current rattling hyperx alloy keyboard... Hoping I can just swap the boards and it'll just work but don't want to plug it in and blow it up so wanted to ask