After installing M.2. SSD in B450m pro4 Motherboard stuck on bootscreen

Wulb4ri

Hi there!

i wanted to install a m.2. ssd on my girlfirends PC and got stuck on the bootscreen. I updated the bios to the latest biosversion (P3.5) that is  recommended for her CPU(ryzen 5 2600).

I tried switching csm everthing to lagacy mode-Still not working.

I put my M.2 in her system and everything works great. I also can boot into bios with her ssd in my pc.

My pc has the same motherboard but a diffrent cpu (ryzen 5 2600x) and biosverion (P.1.2) . I can't downgrade the bios verion on her Motherboard tho. 

I am pretty stuck here...has someone an idea. if i dont fix it soon i have to return it because the return-window closes.

Thx in advance

Yes i have it in the right slot.. i checkt. I also tried the other one just to be sure. As i said, i have the same motherboard on my Pc and tired switching out compounents and everything works all the time except this nvme ssd and that motherboard.

42 minutes ago, Wulb4ri said:

Yes i have it in the right slot.. i checkt. I also tried the other one just to be sure. As i said, i have the same motherboard on my Pc and tired switching out compounents and everything works all the time except this nvme ssd and that motherboard.

Seems like no other option to return that ssd and get differnt one, helped a guy on reddit (

).