its too big it wont fit inside... :'(

Go to solution Solved by ForeseenVisionz,

put it in the front... i mean i see space for 2 120mm 

and the rad? lol theres no way. i even tried mounting too hdd cage just no. oh well ill swap it out. all over again. gr8. cheers guys for trying to help  :)

fuk mi dead,what do i do now? it will fit they said, dont worrry they said..... ohh mannnn

i was thinking i would just take the hyper 212 evo outta my system and put it in ther and put this in my system till i custom loop mine up and then i will put in another system? the only fkn option i see other than puting a stock cooler on here i have lying round but noo even though the client wont notcie the difference i cant do that. im not a dog :/

its a bitfenix shinobi white window btw

any ideas before i unmount it and put oh the hyper 212? pic below. cheers

3icyqJC.jpg

ogpWwK3.jpg

2r8UIrq.jpg

naMiSv6.jpg

i cri everitim

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

just harry up and get the new case so this issue would go away 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

just harry up and get the new case so this issue would go away 

lol wot no way im not getting a new case for him fuk dat

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

you could put the fans on the outside of the case so there is more space

:D

no space up there :( i tried

lol wot no way im not getting a new case for him fuk dat

you didnt mention that it wasnt your case 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

oh dear.  :unsure:

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

you didnt mention that it wasnt your case 

if u read the text i say i could put my hyper 212 in 'their' case.....

You could try to mod your case to fit it in the front, but I don't know where you would leave your drives then

no space these only jsut enough space for a fannn.....

Lel

-.-

Velcro.

it doesnt fit.. its not that it doesnt hold it just doesnt fit and i dont want it to flop off while however the client handles it

Zip tie it to the hdd cage ?

could work actually and put hdd in 5.25 bays!

it doesnt fit.. its not that it doesnt hold it just doesnt fit and i dont want it to flop off while however the client handles it

Yea man that is a bummer! Are you able to return the h100i? Maybe go with something like the h80i?

Yea man that is a bummer! Are you able to return the h100i? Maybe go with something like the h80i?

nope. just nope. its second hand....

Maybe have a look at some slim fans. (20mm thick)

Obviously it won't be push/pull but it should fit then.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

and the rad? lol theres no way. i even tried mounting too hdd cage just no. oh well ill swap it out. all over again. gr8. cheers guys for trying to help  :)

nope. just nope. its second hand....

Ah I gotcha. Yea that just is a bummer. I guess you could just hold onto it or possibly mod your case. Whether by off setting the holes on the top of your case with a drill or the front of your case facing out you won't be able to use it. With something like the h100i always good to check the compatibility first. 

Ah I gotcha. Yea that just is a bummer. I guess you could just hold onto it or possibly mod your case. Whether by off setting the holes on the top of your case with a drill or the front of your case facing out you won't be able to use it. With something like the h100i always good to check the compatibility first. 

it was compatible, the darn ram oh well its all g now