How to recive messages from one number to another automatically

Hello, I need help with this. I have one old phone and it have his phone number, that phone number is connected to some stuff and SMS-s are coming to that number. But I need to recive that sms also on my phone, that is newer and have different phone number. So basically, when sms pops to that number, I want it to pop also on my phone. Phone is not with me always(need to be at home of one family member), and also changing phone number on that where it is connected is unavalible, been today there... Any help will be good! Thanks!

5 hours ago, Pavo05 said:

Hello, I need help with this. I have one old phone and it have his phone number, that phone number is connected to some stuff and SMS-s are coming to that number. But I need to recive that sms also on my phone, that is newer and have different phone number. So basically, when sms pops to that number, I want it to pop also on my phone. Phone is not with me always(need to be at home of one family member), and also changing phone number on that where it is connected is unavalible, been today there... Any help will be good! Thanks!

Why don’t you put the old phone’s sim into the new phone?

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4

1 hour ago, Kazooduck said:

Why don’t you put the old phone’s sim into the new phone?

Other person is using it, so that is number of my family member and it is connected to debit card. Because I m not enough old to have it kn my name it is on her. If now it makes sense