INSANE Deal at Microcenter

joemamaballs

https://www.microcenter.com/product/5006117/amd-ryzen-5-7600x-raphael-am5,-g-skill-flare-x5-16gb-ddr5-5600-single-channel,-cpu-ram-combo

The ryzen 5 7600 and 16gb of DDR5 5600mhz for just 268.99!!! This is like a $194 7600x plus some ram! Insane! Compared to an i5 13400f+2x8gb 3200mhz corsair vengeance lpx (total of $258.98)

This is $10 more than the comparable intel setup, but around 10% faster! Very good bang-for-buck for a mid range system. I predict that we won't see a deal like this for the upcoming 7600. I should add that the PL2 TDP of the 13400f is 6w HIGHER!!! Take this deal and run!

Got this in December and it’s working great after a few troubles with the ram speed. Great deal!

4 hours ago, Zonal said:

Got this in December and it’s working great after a few troubles with the ram speed. Great deal!

You prob know more about this than I do. Since it's single channel, will it be similar to a 2x8gb 2800mhz kit at c36 or will it be faster? Sorry if this question confuses you

8 hours ago, joemamaballs said:

You prob know more about this than I do. Since it's single channel, will it be similar to a 2x8gb 2800mhz kit at c36 or will it be faster? Sorry if this question confuses you

From what I understand it wouldn’t really be any different than 2x8 5600mhz.