RGB Case Fan alternatives for a Corsair 5000d

Gpizzle135

I ALMOST done finding/buying all the parts for a new water cooled PC for myself, but a few things are being very elusive, one of them being my desired fans.

I won't go into detail why, but I'm currently decided on getting Lian Li's SL-infinity UNI fans for my next build. Only problem I am having is finding them. Been checking almost daily on various sites and they are either out of stock, or asking almost double the price; I live in Canada by the way so a $25 USD fan is more like $34.

I'm starting to get tired of waiting and am wondering if there are any other fans that do what Lian Li is doing with their daisy chaining system which is the major reason why I want to them use?

RGB would be nice but at this point if availability is that bad I can do without

Those fans sucks to get.. i'm in europe and everything get's available later here. 

i've very happy with my TT AH T600 case.. perfect for watercooling.. if you fill it with radiators.. it's 10 120 fans in it 😄

running slow... so quite low noise. 

deepcool fc120 are daisy chain,You can do 4 fans pre controller wire that leads to a sata for power a 3 pin rgb and that can be split as well.And a 4 pin fan header for pwm.I have them and love them.

On 1/5/2023 at 6:42 PM, Gpizzle135 said:

I ALMOST done finding/buying all the parts for a new water cooled PC for myself, but a few things are being very elusive, one of them being my desired fans.

I won't go into detail why, but I'm currently decided on getting Lian Li's SL-infinity UNI fans for my next build. Only problem I am having is finding them. Been checking almost daily on various sites and they are either out of stock, or asking almost double the price; I live in Canada by the way so a $25 USD fan is more like $34.

I'm starting to get tired of waiting and am wondering if there are any other fans that do what Lian Li is doing with their daisy chaining system which is the major reason why I want to them use?

RGB would be nice but at this point if availability is that bad I can do without

I'm buying Arctic P14 argb fans - I think those daisy chain - at least, I hope so.   The 'singles' went down in price on Amazon (Canada) - $28 - and there's also a 3-pack on newegg - planning on getting one of those.  I am planning on getting an AIO argb 280 - so 3 fans in intake (front) and 1 in exhaust (back) - 2 140s up top - in AIO.   I hope this setup works - I'm not sure how to set it up but I'm researching how to.   The reason I suggested those for you - if you want 120s - they have 120mm fans, too - is because A) they went on sale - price isn't terrible compared others B) there's plenty of online/YT'ers - who have tested these - they're relatively quiet - usually the most quiet/effective (cfm) - compared to other fans - although, they're not readily available in Canada - you can find them.   

I believe, the manufacturer is from Germany - Arctic Cooling is based in Germany, afaik.   

On 1/6/2023 at 10:42 AM, Gpizzle135 said:

Arctic Bionix P120 ARGB. I have them & can recommend. Only negative trait is the Arctic resonance at some frequencies. Once you work out how to avoid those RPMs, they're great.