Weird ghosting/ mabye burn in? issue's on my IIyama GB2770QSU-B1

Captain Fluffy

have had this screen for about 2 month's

here's my issue.
if an app or website is just a dark hue or just black with something bright and i move it away too my other screen or i close it, it leaves this imprint of what was there. yet slowly goes away overtime.
(i didn't have this problem with my old IPS 144hz screen)

i can't seem to really replicate this weird issue with my display now.
it just sometimes pops outs the blue making me think its me gpu giving up or my screen just my screen not working proper

but i have some faint pictures of what did happen, and I found pictures online showing in more detail what's been going on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECS:
i5 6900K CPU

1080 TI AORUS XTREME 11GB GPU

16 gb RAM

750 wat PSU

----------------------------------------------------

Things i tried to as a hot fix to no avail. (no order to what i've written down)
clean windows install
DDU
gpu driver update
New cable 
different port on gpu
tried it with one screen by just unplugging my second monitor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the first few pictures which are of my display. again its really faded but if you were to look close at the bottom you can see a score 
image.thumb.jpeg.69c9945455a6277afeeb0a5548e09c2c.jpeg
 here aswell but on the top. when i first had this screen it was bleeding through alot more

image.thumb.jpeg.36dcc3c7a866f295a4f23d7eaf3df49b.jpeg

Here are the pictures i found online of a person that has the same issue as me (he still hasn't found a solution) this should give enough of an idea on what i am trying to convey and to get fixed!

IMG_20220208_231837.thumb.jpg.7777b3712f477dc57d849220fad1e4cf.jpgIMG_20220208_231832.thumb.jpg.4407a43b5f391d1195b3583baec9a9b7.jpgstriping.thumb.jpeg.cdcfe02159e3136fd233304dfce6d483.jpeg

I have the exact same issue, you can't do anything against it.

The only thing that works is turning down brightness and contrast, which makes it a broken device and to be honest. I wouldn't bother with it and bring it back to salesman or manufacturer.

As far as I am concerned there is no fix, which resolves this problem completely, but I noticed the issue is less frequent when using HDR.

It's image retention. And i have never seen a monitor where it's that bad. Claim your warranty, this is not how an IPS monitor should behave, ever.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.