[CODE GIVEAWAY] Bidroop Stage 3

Hawx

Around a year ago, the service 'Bidroop' was announced. It offered people the ability to earn money by increasing the size of their 'crowd' in Stage 1 & 2. However, they never stated how people would earn that money in Stage 3, so many people assumed it was just a scam/pyramid scheme that will offer adverts or sell your data. This is not the case.

Fast forward to yesterday, after almost a year of development, the service has hit Stage 3. Basically, people post auctions, and when the item is sold, 1-8% of the item's price is taken and split up amongst the people within your crowd. The more activities you complete (recruiting people, contributing to item information, selling items), and the larger your crowd, the more you get back as a whole. It's quite an intelligent system where everyone benefits. The more you put in, and the more you help out everyone else, the more you get back.

You're quite welcome to read the FAQ: http://www.bidroop.com/faq

Stage 3 is currently in early closed beta, so an invite code is required, which you can input on the front page.

However, before asking me or another forum member for a code (once they get access, they can invite others), please note the following:

1. Invite codes are in semi-short supply, don't ask for a code if you don't intend to post more access codes or auction/buy items.

2. You'll need a mobile phone handy, as when you start doing activities, you'll need to verify your identity via SMS.

3. The whole service is in Beta, so expect a few bugs here and there.

So yeah, anyone want a code? I'm not sure how many I'm allowed to generate in a day.

EDIT: Before anyone complains, I'm positive this post isn't against the forum's CoC. There's nothing different about this and that 60 page GameMiner topic when the service was invite-only.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x