PC NOOB HELP ME PLZ IM TIRED OF CONSOLES

COOLmonke14

Budget (including currency): 1500$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  Fortnite, fall guys, rocket league, destiny2, Warfare, some times I use blender, vr games- beat saber, Bonelabs, echo vr (Arena and Combat)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Should be as powerful as my MacBook M1, and Xbox series S. I will be playing VR games on my Meta quest 2. ( Air link). I also need good keyboard and mouse which I will spend 150$ on. I want to build the PC myself but I don't have a clue on what I need and know what's good. I have bought  Corsair 4000D Airflow case. Thanks in advance. I have a LG Ultragear 32in 1440p with 165hz

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-12600KF 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor  ($229.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assasin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($35.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($234.27 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($89.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 PRO XT 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Speedster QICK 319 Core Radeon RX 6800 16 GB Video Card  ($549.99) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Power Supply: NZXT C850 (2022) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($129.99) 
Case Fan: Antec Prizm 5+C 45.03 CFM 120 mm Fans 5-Pack  ($59.95 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1439.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-01-01 12:11 EST-0500

The first time I built a PC 20 years ago, I was nervous because of all the exposed electronics I was dealing with.

After I was done, I was amazed at how easy it was. The are plenty of YT videos and forums to help you through it.

Ill never pay to have someone do it, as doing it myself, Ill know it was done right.

For your budget, not a bad setup.

Make sure to get a grounding wire for your wrist.

Just my opinions.

My thoughts on this build 3600 cl18 preforms the same a 3200 cl16 in most cases and the motherboard is a bit over kill in my opinion

23 minutes ago, COOLmonke14 said:

I want to build the PC myself but I don't have a clue on what I need and know what's good. I have bought  Corsair 4000D Airflow case

The list is pretty solid overall, the 4000D is a good case so you're covered there. You have your bases covered with all the other papers so you're not missing anything important 

When it comes to keyboard, do you want a full keyboard, 10 keyless, or 60%?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

The list is pretty solid overall, the 4000D is a good case so you're covered there. You have your bases covered with all the other papers so you're not missing anything important 

When it comes to keyboard, do you want a full keyboard, 10 keyless, or 60%?

I just need it to be wireless and have fast silent switches. I would want it to be small too. Mouse with it would be great!

51 minutes ago, COOLmonke14 said:

I just need it to be wireless and have fast silent switches. I would want it to be small too. Mouse with it would be great!

sounds like brown switches would be something you'd prefer

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/BpXJ7P/keychron-k2-plastic-wireless-standard-keyboard-k2-a3

A keyboard such as this would be something you might like

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'm looking to build my first pc that will aid me in editing, and gaming.

I need a server build for hosting an e-commerce project.

i have a budget of $1500 to get both systems. How do i achieve this? 

workloads and programs: Blendar, Unreal, FIFA , Assasins creed, Adobe Suit( for Gamming and editing pc).

29 minutes ago, koalj said:

I'm looking to build my first pc that will aid me in editing, and gaming.

I need a server build for hosting an e-commerce project.

i have a budget of $1500 to get both systems. How do i achieve this? 

workloads and programs: Blendar, Unreal, FIFA , Assasins creed, Adobe Suit( for Gamming and editing pc).

You need to start your own topic

4 hours ago, COOLmonke14 said:

You need to start your own topic

I did, kindly check it out if you can help.

Topic: Looking to build my first gaming and editing pc and a separate build as a server at a $1500 budget.

1 hour ago, koalj said:

I did, kindly check it out if you can help.

Topic: Looking to build my first gaming and editing pc and a separate build as a server at a $1500 budget.

You're still in my topic. Upper left of your screen there is your name underneath that is create.