A little APU HTPC in need of a motherboard

Vaub
Hello,

I'm in the market for a HTPC (+ console replacement)/Home server and decided to go the Kaveri route.

Sadly, there seems to be a lack of quality motherboard in the small form-factor compared to intel.

My budget (for the mb) is between 75-120$ CAD (Canada) and here are the ones I am interested in :

mITX (I would really like an ITX build) :

Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI

MSI A88XI AC

mATX : 

Asus A88XM-PLUS/CSM

Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM

MSI A88XM GAMING

MSI A88XM E45

MSI A88XM E35

I'm looking for something with a good build quality (might do some overclocking on the chip). That being said, I don't plan to add a discrete gpu for now (maybe a low-profile in a few years).

Which one would you suggest me and why; you can suggest something out of the list :)

(I don't want an Asrock motherboard since I can't stand their UEFI/software suite, I know it's silly but I just can't stand it).

Also, feel free to suggest me something else for my build!

AMD Kaveri 7850K

Rosewill Capstone 450W

G.Skill Sniper 2x8Gb 2400Mhz

Crucial M4 64gb (my old SSD)

WD Red 1-2Tb (maybe)

LG Blu-ray drive

Case : TBD (depends on the form factor  ;) )

Thank you for your time and have a nice

Intel Core i7-5820k @ 4,6Ghz; Asus X99 Deluxe; GSkill Ripjaws 4 (4x4) 2400Mhz; MSi GTX 980 Reference @ 1.4Ghz; CM V700; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Windows 8.1 Pro

I'd go with the MSI board. I had an MSI board back when I used to have a trinity APU and it was great. I also like the looks of the board as well but that's up to you.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I'd go with the MSI m-itx board and you could get the cooler master elite 110 or the fractal node 304. But they don't have optical drives.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite

Thanks, I was leaning toward the MSI one too, seems a lovely little board.

I'd go with the MSI m-itx board and you could get the cooler master elite 110 or the fractal node 304. But they don't have optical drives.

These are good case, but blu-ray is important to me ( well, not really, but it's a good way to convince my family that a computer in the living room would be useful  :P  ).
What I don't like is :
go matx and no wifi on the mb, but there's an awesome case ML04B.
go itx : great motherboard but htpc case (that fit my needs) are not that common.

Intel Core i7-5820k @ 4,6Ghz; Asus X99 Deluxe; GSkill Ripjaws 4 (4x4) 2400Mhz; MSi GTX 980 Reference @ 1.4Ghz; CM V700; Phanteks Enthoo Luxe; Windows 8.1 Pro