Z590i Aorus Ultra do not comply with manually set cpu vcore

Go to solution Solved by knur004,

Okay, so i found solution myself (thanks everyone who contributed to this, which is none of you, this forum really suck balls), but maybe someone will have the same problem so here is the solution - You need to set vcore voltage mode to auto, and then regulate vcore voltage offset with "dynamic vcore (dvid)" . I set this to negative values (like - 0.13v and so on) - and with that i can control how much voltage my vcore is set.

Hello,

So i want to overclock my rig, i7 11700k, z590i aorus ultra, 16 gb ddr4 3600 cl16 corsair, sf600 corsair psu. The problem is that my motherboard only saves the vcore value i type in(for example 1.35v) when i choose fixed mode or auto. On Adaptive or Override, no matter what i set vcore to, no matter what offsets i set (plus or minus), after i choose for example 5 ghz all core, the voltage is on 1.467v (in bios).

What i want to achieve is adaptive overclock, with adaptive voltage and frequency in windows - when i do not need horsepower frequency and voltage is lower, when i start gaming or doing something - frequency rises and so the voltage

I had previously z97 mobo and i7 5775c, and when i set adaptive mode there everything worked as i was expecting (like above)

Any ideas? Maybe i need to enable or disable some kind of setting in bios for voltage to be what i typed in

All power limits for cpu were disabled (i mean enabled, but i chose highest values like 488 or 4096 ad so on),

Okay, so i found solution myself (thanks everyone who contributed to this, which is none of you, this forum really suck balls), but maybe someone will have the same problem so here is the solution - You need to set vcore voltage mode to auto, and then regulate vcore voltage offset with "dynamic vcore (dvid)" . I set this to negative values (like - 0.13v and so on) - and with that i can control how much voltage my vcore is set.