Haven't built in a long time, help required :)

ArturReidla

Budget (including currency):聽~2,000 EUR, could go over

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:聽Music DAWs, lighter gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I'd resue SSD/HDD from old PC and RTX 2060

Hi.
I'm looking to finally upgrade to a new PC. I'm currently running i7-6700 24gb ram and it's a bit weak & slow for my use.
What I'm looking for: i9-13900k, 32GB DDR5 ram, 2TB Samsung 990 PRO
I picked some parts and I got a total of 2,100 eur. What im conserned of is that I do not know anything about MOBOs, which PSU to pick, which case has a good airflow, how many extra fans to take for the case (quiet ones please 馃檪), which AiO to choose.
Im currently looking at Corsair 4000D Airflow case and NZXT Kraken Z73 AiO. Are these good picks or are there better ones? Does AiO need some kind of service in the future?

I'd be super happy if someone could put together a PC for me and explain a bit about the choices if possible.

Thank you so much 馃檪

Do you really need a 13900K ? I mean a 13600K is already like 3x more powerful than what you have, much better price, less heat and power consumption...

The Crsair 4000 case is good, but the NZXT AIOs are all overpriced, Aircoolers or Arctic Freezer II are way better deals

System : AMD R9聽 7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM /聽ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /聽 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans)/ 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500 NVme聽 + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34"120Hz聽3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight聽mouse / Audeze Maxwell聽headphones

6 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Do you really need a 13900K ? I mean a 13600K is already like 3x more powerful than what you have, much better price, less heat and power consumption...

The Crsair 4000 case is good, but the NZXT AIOs are all overpriced, Aircoolers or Arctic Freezer II are way better deals

Hey!

I probably don't NEED the i9 but I'm not looking to upgrade the machine in the next years and I'm willing to pay extra to get max performance out of the PC.聽
Will look into the other AIOs, thanks! 馃檪

If your workloads dont benifit from ecores get the 13700k instead

Do you need high speed gen4? If not just get a gen3 ssd like the p5, a80, mp34, etc. Or look for a cheaper gen4 usually crucial p3 plus is within 10-20$ of a high end gen 3 (aformentioned ssds are high end)

Aio is a horrible choice, stupid overpriced because of some non functional lcd panel somehow being worth 100$ extra over the regular x73. If you are into the lcd panel purely for aesthetic then as long as the budget is there and you arent comprimising on something just to fit an aesthetic sure why not but if you want an actually fuctional lcd go buy a cheapo hdmi lcd panel cause aio lcds are miniscule and mostly just for looks, jayztwocents made a vid on this a few years ago the title had diy sensor panel in it or something

Case is decent, there are cheaper options though so if you hit budget limits then you can cut down on the case

Mobo wise just get a lower end board like the pro z690a/p, since you want futureproof then yes ddr5 though if you arent willing to overclock just stick with ddr4 cause futureproof ddr5 is oc exclusive, giga has trash ddr5 topology on z690 and id be skceptical on asus when some of their z690 apexes couldnt even hit a pitiful 6600 ddr5, besides they problably nuked the bioses on their lower end boards as they always do. Asrock would be an alternative but usually theyre overpriced

For ram choice assuming you are fine with oc then ddr5 it is, just find a 6000c30/32 kit or 5600c30/28 kit if 6000 is overpriced af and prefferably gskill cause apparently their hynix m die bins (the ones mentioned above) now have a chance to come with hynix a die which will do 8000+ with ease but m die is still decent being able to do ~7200. If gskill overpriced you just wanna find the cheapest hynix m die bins available, usually 5200c28 or 5600c30. Cas latency doesnt do shit for performance btw the only reason to get tight cas is because you get specific ics that can do said tight cas and going tighter or faster is mostly just a binning thing so you can get better binned ics that may do an extra 200mhz or so over average ics or something like that, depends on how consistent that particular ic is

Psu choice just find the cheapest decent 850w gold or something though you may be able to reuse your current psu. If you arent sure of a psus quality just look for some reviews