Swapping RAM on my new PC

Eligius

Hi there!
I bought a new pc in november and im running into some issues with my RAM.
Either some of it is faultly or my Motherboard or CPU are incompatible with it, as i experience frequent ram-related crashes.
i know you have to choose RAM that is compatible with your CPU speed-wise and compatible with your motherboard (due to chipsets i think?)
im looking for at least 32 gigs again,with a budget of ~120€, give or take. im from germany, and i would most likely order the RAM online.
According to another forum i went to for help due to the ram related crashes, my motherboard is apparently incompatible with my current ram?
i would highly appreciate if someone could show me exactly what ram would be compatible with my current system (and maybe why?)
Thank you guys very much in advance
Either way,here is my current rig:

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core on base speed (3,7GHz)

32,0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1064MHz (15-15-15-36) Corsair CMH32GX4M2D3600C18

ASRock B550 Taichi Mainboard (AM4)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
C: installed on an m.2 SSD

My best guess would be that because it's corsair memory and corsair memory has historically been bad in terms if ryzen compatibility you will likely have to decrease the ram speed to get it stable and it should fix the issue unless you have a straight up broken kit but typically your system wouldn't even run if that were the case. I personally has issues with a vengeance lpx kit with my ryzen build and had to decrease the speed and then the issues were fixed. I would say if you really want to spend the money to get a new kit so it will run at the rated speed I would recommend gskill ripjaw or better yet flare x. 

You need to check your motherboard's QVL list: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B550 Taichi/#Support

Anything not on there won't necessarily not work, but it's not tested so it's a crapshoot. Could also just be bad RAM and/or slot on the motherboard, so you need to try with each stick on its own and each slot on its own, varying it up to try different combinations.