Weird PC Behavior

PCTano

Hi everyone

I hope you all are doing well. So basically I have a problem with my front IO Ports. I just did a fresh Installation of Windows 11. I had Windows 11 on it and everything was working perfectly. So the problem is that my front IO ports (2x USB 3.0) is only working with USB Sticks. Other stuff like Mouse and Keyboards aren't working anymore on my front IO ports. In device manager I did update and reinstalling the drivers but without success. I am really lost and I would appreciate some help. Thank you everybody and I hope you guys can enjoy the Christmas time.  

Cheers 🙂 

___

PC specs: 

Fractal Define Mini C

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS Pro WIFI 

Intel Core i7-9700k 

Sapphire Radeon RX 580 Pulse 

32GB Ram 

Windows 64bit operating system 

Installing drivers via device manager isn't very reliable. Since it's an Intel board you could try using Intels Driver & Support Assistant to update your drivers. Also update your BIOS if you didn't already.

If those things don't work try and boot in to a Live Linux system. Just download a Linux distro with GUI(like ubuntu), make a bootable USB flash drive with the program Rufus and boot from the flash drive. If your Mouse/Keyboard work then the problem stems from Windows. If it still does not work something on your Mainboard or BIOS is at fault.

Also just to clarify: The USB Sticks you used are they all USB 3.0? If so you could try with a USB 2.0 drive and see if you run into the same problem.