Bend pins

Garnczuuu

Hi, i recently build my first pc and i felt in love with building PCs. It is very fun and entertaining. And i decided to offer myself on a local market site in poland. To build PCs, yet i realized i don't have a test setup, to test ran sticks graphic cards etc. I managed to snipe this motherboard for about 2$, unlucky tho it has bend pins, shall i try to repair it or just throw it away? Or maybe i can salvage some parts. Ty for ur time and help if u have readen throught it all and appreciate all help <3.

IMG_20221213_183230.jpg

IMG_20221213_183235.jpg

IMG_20221213_183242.jpg

IMG_20221213_183254.jpg

That's more bent pins than I'd personally try to repair.

You can certainly try it, just make sure you don't break any pins or bend any others. Worst case scenario, at least you didn't spend a lot of money on it.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's more bent pins than I'd personally try to repair.

You can certainly try it, just make sure you don't break any pins or bend any others. Worst case scenario, at least you didn't spend a lot of money on it.

Yes i know it's a lot of them haha. I'm still confused as to what the person did with the motherboard. Did they play with it like a freesbie 🤣

1 minute ago, Garnczuuu said:

Yes i know it's a lot of them haha. I'm still confused as to what the person did with the motherboard. Did they play with it like a freesbie 🤣

Things get dropped in sockets sometimes.

If you have a decent collection of hardware, it can be an occupational hazard.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!