GeForce experience showing always offline

Im unable to log in to GeForce experience as I keep getting the notification that " GeForce Experience must be online to connect." My computer is connected to the internet, I did reinstall the program it did not help, I noticed quiet a few people are having this problem on other forums. I started new ticket with nvidia support cuz this is getting annoying.  Is GeForce the best app to update drivers what do you guys use? 
image.thumb.png.fb60959d7df9030a4a0ea084b221e304.png

the best way to update your drivers is to burn GFE in a fire and to just manually download the drivers from nividia every few months or whatever.

8 hours ago, manikyath said:

the best way to update your drivers is to burn GFE in a fire and to just manually download the drivers from nividia every few months or whatever.

Sounds like a plan, support was not helpful 🙂

Use NVCleanstall from TechPowerUp. 

https://www.techpowerup.com/nvcleanstall/

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |