Jump to content

Wall mount two monitors

Beanman
 Share

Hi, I currently have two 27" dell monitors that I want to wall mount. I bought this stand and there wasn't allot of configurations they would fit in and the monitors were two heavy meaning they would be stuck at the lowest point and tilt forward. Ideally the best configuration would be to have one flat and centered on the desk and one off to the side only slightly tilted. I have considered buying two separate heavy duty arms and configuring that however I am wondering if this would work. Also if it would then a recommendation for a monitor arm would be great.

Thank you  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Beanman said:

Hi, I currently have two 27" dell monitors that I want to wall mount. I bought this stand and there wasn't allot of configurations they would fit in and the monitors were two heavy meaning they would be stuck at the lowest point and tilt forward. Ideally the best configuration would be to have one flat and centered on the desk and one off to the side only slightly tilted. I have considered buying two separate heavy duty arms and configuring that however I am wondering if this would work. Also if it would then a recommendation for a monitor arm would be great.

Thank you  

Have you considered tv mount arms? They are able to handle a lot of weight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Have you considered tv mount arms? They are able to handle a lot of weight.

I couldn't find a vesa one also I dont know If they have the range I'm looking for.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Beanman said:

I couldn't find a vesa one also I dont know If they have the range I'm looking for.  

How much do your monitors weigh, how much extension do you need, and what VESA pattern?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×