Wall mount two monitors

Beanman

Hi, I currently have two 27" dell monitors that I want to wall mount. I bought this stand and there wasn't allot of configurations they would fit in and the monitors were two heavy meaning they would be stuck at the lowest point and tilt forward. Ideally the best configuration would be to have one flat and centered on the desk and one off to the side only slightly tilted. I have considered buying two separate heavy duty arms and configuring that however I am wondering if this would work. Also if it would then a recommendation for a monitor arm would be great.

Thank you  

12 minutes ago, Beanman said:

Hi, I currently have two 27" dell monitors that I want to wall mount. I bought this stand and there wasn't allot of configurations they would fit in and the monitors were two heavy meaning they would be stuck at the lowest point and tilt forward. Ideally the best configuration would be to have one flat and centered on the desk and one off to the side only slightly tilted. I have considered buying two separate heavy duty arms and configuring that however I am wondering if this would work. Also if it would then a recommendation for a monitor arm would be great.

Thank you  

Have you considered tv mount arms? They are able to handle a lot of weight.

20 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Have you considered tv mount arms? They are able to handle a lot of weight.

I couldn't find a vesa one also I dont know If they have the range I'm looking for.  

14 minutes ago, Beanman said:

I couldn't find a vesa one also I dont know If they have the range I'm looking for.  

How much do your monitors weigh, how much extension do you need, and what VESA pattern?