[Updated 5/27/14] Asus PB287Q 4K Monitor 649$ & Release Date Confirmed by Ryan Shrout!

ChrisxIxCross

I really hope these drive down the prices of the 1440p panels, so they become the budget 300 dollar option here as well once the adaptive refresh standards roll around, while 4k stays at premium price.

As someone who has been shown the light as to what 100Hz+ refresh combined with a 2d lightboost can be, I'm going to have to wait until they release those models in 4K.  Maybe Freesync can do it, and I hope it can because having enough GPU power for 100+FPS at 4K is not going to be cheap!  But screw GSync and nvidia's proprietary crap.  

Update 2: Pcper just uploaded their video on this monitor and they have confirmed that the official release date is June 10th!  :D

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Displays/ASUS-PB287Q-4K-UHD-28-Monitor-Review/Pricing-Availability-and-Closing-Thoughts

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System