Warhammer 40k Darktide

HungryHamster

Looking to find some people who might be interested in playing the new Warhammer 40k Darktide which just came out today. I've been playing the beta a bit the past couple days and my highest character is a lvl 7 Psyker right now.

I'm an old guy (mid 30s) and I'm usually on late from around 9pm to 1am PST.

13 hours ago, HungryHamster said:

Looking to find some people who might be interested in playing the new Warhammer 40k Darktide which just came out today. I've been playing the beta a bit the past couple days and my highest character is a lvl 7 Psyker right now.

I would say yes if the game wouldn't be so unbelievable unstable for me. It's really holding me back from playing. 

During the last weeks beta I had sessions of crashing 4 times within 30 minutes. And yesterday I crashed a total of 3 times in 2 missions. I mean, it's progress but damn... 

I will be waiting on a few patches. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2022 at 2:09 PM, HungryHamster said:

I've been playing a ton of darktide lately around the same time. PM me your gamer tag?