Best wireless mouse?

NextraMia
Go to solution Solved by Light-Yagami,

Well, I recently bought the Logitech G Pro X Superlight. Battery lasts 3 weeks with 3 hours of active use daily, it has the best sensor on the marker and it's the lightest mouse by far, weighing just under 60 grams. It comes in black and white. It's also one of the most expensive mice on the market while only offering two programmable buttons.

But for me, it's great. Feel like air and it's extremely smooth to use. It has a skipping distance of 1.2mm or sth..聽

Idk.. I used many good mice in the past like G403, Death Adder and Death Adder Elite from Razer, MX Master 2 and 3.. This is by far - and I mean - BY FAR the best mouse I have ever used. Highly recommended if you've got the cash

Hi!

I've not been very updated on what mice are good and what are not and I'm switching mouse.

If you have suggestions then don't mind leaving them here 馃檪

Budget: Enough.

Color: Black.

Extra: Wireless.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X聽|||GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC聽|||聽Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero|||聽RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

Well, I recently bought the Logitech G Pro X Superlight. Battery lasts 3 weeks with 3 hours of active use daily, it has the best sensor on the marker and it's the lightest mouse by far, weighing just under 60 grams. It comes in black and white. It's also one of the most expensive mice on the market while only offering two programmable buttons.

But for me, it's great. Feel like air and it's extremely smooth to use. It has a skipping distance of 1.2mm or sth..聽

Idk.. I used many good mice in the past like G403, Death Adder and Death Adder Elite from Razer, MX Master 2 and 3.. This is by far - and I mean - BY FAR the best mouse I have ever used. Highly recommended if you've got the cash

9 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Hey I wanted to say the exact same things but I'm 10 minutes late 馃槃聽!

+1 for the G Pro X Superlight, really great mouse, and its price dropped quite a lot, under $100 now I think

System : AMD R9 5900X聽/ Gigabyte聽X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18聽/聽ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /聽聽Eisbaer 280mm AIO聽(with 2xArctic P14 fans)/ 2TB Crucial T500聽 NVme +聽2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDDdrives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/聽聽Alienware AW3420DW 34"120Hz聽3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight聽mouse / Audeze Maxwell聽headphones

I already have a lgt g Pro x superlight but in white, if there are no better then I'll for sure get it again but in black 馃檪

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X聽|||GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 GAMING OC聽|||聽Motherboard: Asus Rog Crosshair VIII Dark Hero|||聽RAM: G.Skill Trident Z DDR-4400 CL16||| PSU: Corsair HX Platinum 1200 W 80+ ||| Case: Lian Li - O11 Dynamic Evo ||| Storage: 2x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME SSD ||| Cooling: (CPU: EKWB RGB 360 AIO) (Case-Fans: Lian Li SL-120 Infinity)

Was mostly looking if there were any good besides that one that I already had haha. But it's super good so if nothing else comes up I'll for sure get it 馃檪

2 hours ago, NextraMia said:

Hi!

I've not been very updated on what mice are good and what are not and I'm switching mouse.

If you have suggestions then don't mind leaving them here 馃檪

Budget: Enough.

Color: Black.

Extra: Wireless.

Logitech GPX Superlight