Motherboard RGB is lit but Wont Turn On

Hello, so i built my pc today, I connected all the power connectors etc, I have a asus z-590 tuf wifi motherboard, the rgb is lit up on the motherboard but when I press the power button nothing happens what do i do?

29 minutes ago, 2TurntTony1 said:

Hello, so i built my pc today, I connected all the power connectors etc, I have a asus z-590 tuf wifi motherboard, the rgb is lit up on the motherboard but when I press the power button nothing happens what do i do?

is the HDMI/DisplayPort plugged into the right spot? you have 2 one of each is located on the MOBO and the other would be on the GPU.

On this image is any of the lights on/red? I've circled the area with RED.

paint1.png

2 minutes ago, Viridian said:

is the HDMI/DisplayPort plugged into the right spot? you have 2 one of each is located on the MOBO and the other would be on the GPU.

On this image is any of the lights on/red? I've circled the area with RED.

paint1.png

No light in the indicated area, just the motherboard lights as seen on the right side of the board 

2 minutes ago, 2TurntTony1 said:

No light in the indicated area, just the motherboard lights as seen on the right side of the board 

Can you provide more of your computers spec, GPU, RAM, SSD/HDD/M.2 ect ect ect

5 minutes ago, Viridian said:

Can you provide more of your computers spec, GPU, RAM, SSD/HDD/M.2 ect ect ect

CPU: 11700K

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2 X 16)

M.2 Samsung 980 pro pcie 4.0

GPU 3060

note: I didn’t put in the gpu yet, but again not even the fans or anything started to turn on, we did attempt it with the gpu in once but still nothing

23 minutes ago, 2TurntTony1 said:

CPU: 11700K

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (2 X 16)

M.2 Samsung 980 pro pcie 4.0

GPU 3060

note: I didn’t put in the gpu yet, but again not even the fans or anything started to turn on, we did attempt it with the gpu in once but still nothing

a few more things to check on are the Power cables for the CPU top left of the MOBO and another is double check the PINS for your power button/reset button/HDD leds Bottom RIGHT

paint1.png

8 hours ago, Viridian said:

a few more things to check on are the Power cables for the CPU top left of the MOBO and another is double check the PINS for your power button/reset button/HDD leds Bottom RIGHT

paint1.png

They are all plugged in to their respective locations 

10 hours ago, 2TurntTony1 said:

he rgb is lit up on the motherboard but when I press the power button nothing happens what do i do?

could be a misplaced front panel connector, or bad front panel connector. if you a screwdriver with a magnet you can start the pc without the front panel connectors

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

1 hour ago, 2TurntTony1 said:

They are all plugged in to their respective locations 

If all the wiring is good last few options are to try reseating the CPU, starting the PC with bypassing the power button like SavageNeo suggested.

12 hours ago, Viridian said:

If all the wiring is good last few options are to try reseating the CPU, starting the PC with bypassing the power button like SavageNeo suggested.

Here is everything plugged in, if you see anything out of the ordinary lmk. Don’t mind the mess we are trying to figure out where we went wrong 

A725417C-76F8-4FBC-AC3A-9A61315B6D63.jpeg

549B7654-6AAE-432F-B5AE-E006E2477429.jpeg

507F1831-4115-4AC6-AC65-BADA7C027B71.jpeg

2CAADADB-5398-442C-BD15-BDC321D055BD.jpeg

On 11/26/2022 at 7:54 PM, 2TurntTony1 said:

78B83A24-2409-4321-87BA-CAD8A9C8638A.jpeg

Out of everything that I can see I don't see anything that is obvious as to why it won't turn on other than the last picture of the PSU that does not have the 24-pin plugged into it but I'm pretty sure you know that already so it could be the Power button/switch could be broken try touching the 2 Pins of the power switch together with something metal to short them and see if that boots it up.