[UK] Various Amazon tech deals - consoles, controllers, games, storage etc.

AndreiArgeanu

As black friday has already started on Amazon I thought I'd make a topic with some deals. I will update this if I see anything interesting. Feel free to add any Amazon deals you find interesting. Obviously no affiliate links.

Xbox Series S - 189£ down from 250£ RRP

Xbox Series controllers - 35£ down from 55£ (Black, Blue, Red and White)

PlayStation DualSense controller - 40£ down from 65£ (Only red and black)

Many physical PS4 and PS5 games - around 30-60% off, most are cheaper than buying used from CEX. e.g. The Quarry, A Plague Tale: Requiem, Gotham Knights, The Last of Us Part 1 PS5.

The usual amazon smart stuff - if you want to get amazon stuff be it an echo, fire TV or an eReader now's the time. They also bundle echo dot's with various smart stuff be it plugs or light bulbs.

Amazon Basics (including EONO) - discounts are not as high, you're looking at 10-30%. Most if not all batteries, rechargeable, alkalines etc have a 15% discount

SanDisk Ultra micro SD cards - 128GB and up have pretty good discounts (128GB-13£, 256GB-26£, 400GB-40£, 512G-49£, 1TB-95£)

Logitech G Pro Wireless (50£) Logitech MX Master 2S (40£) - gaming and general use wireless mice, worth mentioning that logitech is still struggling to move to USB C so these mice use micro usb. At least the MX Master 2S claims 70 days of battery life on a full charge so you won't have to do it often.

AOC AGON 24G2SAE 120£, Samsung C24RG50FQR 120£ - both high refreshrate FHD monitors around 120£ and VA panels, the AOC one is brighter and has slightly higher refreshate at 165hz instead of 144hz but the samsung panel is slightly curved.

Lenovo L29w-30 - 150£ wide monitor, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90hz refreshrate, IPS panel good for work and even some gaming

Other monitor deals here - typically 20-30% discount.