Join FoxSec now! The first user created Watch Dogs faction!

Hello all Watch Dogs players, I am the Elusive Fox, and I am here to begin recruitment for my new Faction "FoxSec".

The lore behind our faction is that we were formed in Chicago shortly after DedSec started to become more known. We were created because we oppose DedSec and their philosophy of a non-connected world. We are essentially here to oppose DedSec in any way we can. 

When Watch Dogs finally comes out, we will dedicate ourselves to go against them in any way possible, there may be options in the campaign to choose not to help them, or to assault them in some ways.Our basic goal is to hurt them as much as possible. This is our objective.

We of course know that we cannot actually defeat DedSec, as they are a part of Watch Dogs itself, and the developers would never agree to remove them, so this is more of a roleplay thing we are doing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and ill see you guys in the group! -The Elusive Fox

Some questions I know will be asked:

Q: How am I able to join the group?

A: I have created a steam group called "FoxSec" which is were we will all meet, talk, play together etc. It is a public group and anyone can join.

Q: Are you guys a gang of furries?

A: No.

Q: How will I know who is in FoxSec and who isnt in-game?

A: Im not sure how we will be able to recognize eachother, it depends how Ubisoft will develop the games multiplayer mode(s).

Q: I cant buy the game right now, can I still join?

A: Yes, while I do wish most of our members will have actually bought the game and are able to play it, anybody can join.

Q: Can we know your identity?

A: No, as part of the roleplay ill keep my identity hidden for now.

Q: Why even bother making some stupid group, its just a game!

A: Thats not really a question, but I made the group to make the game more fun.

Q: Why am I still reading this? Chances are none of these questions even pertain to me...

A: BECAUSE YOU WANT TO LEARN

Q: How can earn a higher rank in FoxSec?

A: Im not going to rank people yet, this group just started, and the game isnt even out yet, this is just a recruitment period.

Q: I dont own Watch Dogs on steam, can I still participate somehow?

A: Unfortunetly we will only be organizing ourselves on steam for now, if you bought the game on Uplay then I genuinely feel bad for you.

Q: I bought the game online and got a code, how can I get it on steam?

A: On the top left click "Games" and then "Activate a product on steam", then go through the process of activation, if it doesnt work, attempt to get a refund, or sell that code and get a new one for steam.

Q: Are you a furry?

A: No.

Q: Is the Digital Deluxe version of Watch dogs worth the extra $10?

A: Absouletly. You get a lot of extra content that will help you in game, and extra cosmetic items.

Q: Is my computer good enough to play this game? What parts would you recommend?

A: From the system requirements guide released, you need a moderate PC to play this game. To see the requirements, go here: http://www.ign.com/wikis/watch-dogs/PC_System_Requirements For parts I would suggest, I would recommend getting an Nvidia graphics card for this game, it seems the game will be optimized for Nvidia cards, as most recent Ubisoft games are.Specifically id recommend a GTX 660 or better, they also come with a FREE Watch Dogs code for a limited time only, so they are a good value. CPU wise, I would recommend an AMD FX processor, specifically one of their six-core CPU's, they are a great value and arent that far behind in terms of performence from the 8 core FX series. I wouldnt recommend getting an i7 unless you are doing any type of actual computational work, in which case most of you arent. You could go for an i5 if you would like, but the 6 core FX series performs almost the same for about $100 less. And no, I am NOT an AMD "Fanboy", im just recommending whats best value wise, if you have enough money to get a good GPU and CPU, get an i7. 

Q: Do you have to much time on your hands? 

A: Yes.

post-79123-0-33120200-1398985509.jpg

I'll pass the first

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.