Will Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 fit in Corsair Carbide 400c?

thenicktg
Go to solution Solved by jaslion,
1 minute ago, thenicktg said:

Though as much. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking of BE Quiet Pure 500dx or CoolerMaster Masterbox TD500. My budget is around 120-

Both are fine. Can also spend half and get a phanteks p300a or a p360a if you want rgb fans included.

Hello everyone. I want to buy a new cooler for my new CPU ( Ryzen 5700x ) and I don’t know if it will fit in my current case which is a Corsair Carbide 400c. Has anyone else installed the same or similar cooler on the top of the case? Im not planning on installing it on the rear side of the case. Thank you.

22D22520-B180-4FCA-85C8-3AF24639349D.jpeg

85A78B83-DE46-4D41-9900-F5800AE64A0E.jpeg

its front aio only. Which is bad as well this case has very poor airflow and then thr little air it gets is gonna be even hotter for the gpu.

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

its front aio only. Which is bad as well this case has very poor airflow and then thr little air it gets is gonna be even hotter for the gpu.

Though as much. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking of BE Quiet Pure 500dx or CoolerMaster Masterbox TD500. My budget is around 120-

1 minute ago, thenicktg said:

Both are fine. Can also spend half and get a phanteks p300a or a p360a if you want rgb fans included.