~1850CAD Build! Upgrading from an almost 13 year old Xeon!

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/KPkQY9

Budget (including currency): Maximum 1850 cad

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video editing, gaming, multitasking (2 monitors) and for school. Games I will be playing include Ark: Survival Evolved, Hearts of Iron 4, Minecraft (rendering vids in high frame rates) and Cyberpunk. Rendering videos in NVENC using Vegas 18 Pro, learning Adobe Premiere.

Other details I will look into buying a 1440p 144hz monitor as well. Currently running 1 60hz and 1 75hz 1080p monitor. Most PC parts I will be picking up Black Friday from CC.
UPGRADING FROM:
2 Xeon x5670s, 48 gigs of ddr3-1333mz in triple channel, asus 1650 super (hp z800 workstation)

NOTES:

Storage I will be using from my old computer

X570S Elite Aorus (non AX) was purchased from CC for 209.99 CAD as a black friday deal. (i have it right now)

Bought the 4000x for 139.99 CAD from Best Buy,  have it right now
If something does come up, I can return both of these for a full refund. 

Also, there is a Zotac AMP Holo Extreme 3070 TI in Canada Computers for 829.00 Cad, is it worth buying? Is it a good deal?

I cannot find any 3080s other than one available for 969~. Everything else is over a grand or out of stock. I would love a 3080 that isn't the gigabyte vison, since my build is black and I want lots of RGB.

And, is the cooler fine? I'm looking to overclock the 5800x.

Lots of Feedback is appreciated, this is one of my biggest purchases yet. 

Provide a pre-tax budget. I have no idea what your tax rate is, nor do I wish to do the calculations.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

6 minutes ago, brob said:

Provide a pre-tax budget. I have no idea what your tax rate is, nor do I wish to do the calculations.

I don't wish either, edited to 1850 without tax rate

5 hours ago, xniqht said:

Also, there is a Zotac AMP Holo Extreme 3070 TI in Canada Computers for 829.00 Cad, is it worth buying? Is it a good deal?

Alright, try eBay.  GPUs either work or they don't.  If it shows up dead, get your money back.  If it works, may as well be new with how recently these GPUs came out, especially since most have barely been used after sitting in scalper's basements for a year.  Miner also usually take way better care of their GPUs and run them at lower voltages than gamers.

If not, yeah, that's an ok price.  The 6800xt is a better deal but you prolly need nvidia, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

5 hours ago, xniqht said:

And, is the cooler fine? I'm looking to overclock the 5800x.

Not really, there are better coolers for the mony.  But you really don;t have to OC the 5800x.  You could honestly get a cheaper board, too, but it's no big deal.

Better coolers:

Thermalright Burst Assassin 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler (BA120) - PCPartPicker (should be enough, still better than hyper 212)

Vetroo U6 Pro 58.2 CFM CPU Cooler (VT-CPU-U6PRO-BK) - PCPartPicker ($10 more, FAR better cooler, ARGB)

Thermalright Peerless Assassin 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler (Peerless Assassin 120) - PCPartPicker ($15 more, FAR better cooler)

Deepcool CASTLE 240EX A-RGB 69.34 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (DP-GS-H12W-CSL240EX-AR) - PCPartPicker (If you want more RGB and liquid, $40 more)

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.