Black Screen after Win8.1 Splash Screen?

So, I've just come home from college, thought I might play some BF4, go to turn my PC on, and the screen stays black after the Windows 8.1 splash screen. I tried re-seating the GPU, checking that EVERY SINGLE wire, cable connector, etc is plugged in properly, including the DVI-D cable going from my GPU to my monitor.

It still didn't boot, but Windows repair thingy popped up, diagnosed my computer and stated that it hadn't started correctly, recommending me to restart. This makes me think that it isn't the Boot SSD.

I re-booted and jumped into the Bios and made sure that my boot order priority was what it should be (Windows boot manager first, Samsung SSD second) 

checked that the CPU and both RAM sticks were registering in the Bios and re-booted. It still didn't fix the problem.

I then got a DisplayPort cable out and plugged my monitor into the back of my motherboard and set my monitor's source to DisplayPort. Doing this didn't yield anything, not even a Bios splash screen, completely black. 

So I'm stuck, I cant think of what else there is I could try short of downloading Windows 8.1, making a bootable USB stick and re-installing Windows. I'd rather not have to do that, as this install is only 2 weeks old. Is there anything else I could try, anything I missed when trying the monitor in the motherboard?

I'd really appreciate some help here, thanks. 

Digital.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I'd really appreciate a reply... Anything?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor