Anyone know what this is

Hunterkillerdrone

image.png.aa51f7e117b7683286e5719744de52b5.png

I saw these when I searched scp most of it dates to 2019 or 2021 though I only got this pc May of 2022. When I opened one of them this was inside: image.png.6abae232b1306d8a997156eb3eaef3c9.png

It looks like a script file that demonstrates how to establish a PPP connection with Compuserve, which requires changing the port settings to log in.

joking aside, it is weird to see compuserve referenced in a file. Are you connected to dial-up?

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

On 11/17/2022 at 5:21 AM, Takumidesh said:

It looks like a script file that demonstrates how to establish a PPP connection with Compuserve, which requires changing the port settings to log in.

joking aside, it is weird to see compuserve referenced in a file. Are you connected to dial-up?

sorry for the very late reply but I don't know what dial-up is. I'm just curious why are there files like those in my ssd